With personalized customer service, high-quality and affordable financial services, and a community of member-owners who share your values, it’s better when you belong.
Cost to join
We’re currently associated with over 2,000 sponsor organizations, and we offer location-based, nonprofit-based, and relationship-based membership options as well. With so many ways to join, we welcome many new members each year!
You qualify when you meet one of the following criteria:
- Employees or retirees of Chevron Corporation, its wholly-owned subsidiaries and select affiliates worldwide
- Chevron branded jobbers and dealers, federal lubricant marketers (jobbers)
- Select contractors of Chevron Corporation, Pillsbury Winthrop Shaw Pittman LLP, Western Refining, and Aramco Services Company (please contact us to confirm eligibility)
- Employees of a Chevron Federal Credit Union sponsor company; for the full list of our sponsor companies, visit the membership application or contact us — if your company is not a sponsor, we can still help you join
- Persons who live, work, worship, or attend school in, and business and other legal entities that are located in select areas in San Francisco, California, or Frederick County, Maryland
- Family members or household members of an eligible person — even if this person hasn’t joined
- Family members of a deceased member or eligible person — even if this person never joined
- Members of our nonprofit partner associations
Good to know...
✓ If your employment with a qualifying employer ends, you can still be a member of Chevron Federal Credit Union, and your family members and qualifying household members are still eligible to join. Once a member, always a member!