Our COVID-19 Response
April 28, 2020 by Hunter Swanson
The wellbeing of our employees and members – physically and financially – is our foremost concern during this time. We have been striving to help our members while taking the appropriate precautions for in-branch transactions and maintaining social distancing recommendations in our offices.
As some of you may have noticed, we have temporarily closed some branches (at the request of the facility), while some branches are maintaining regular hours.
Recently we received the following message from one of our members…
"The [branch team] is very pleasant and accommodating. During COVID-19, folks are very stressed and it's very comforting to have the branch open and be greeted by positive people.”
We have adapted a number of our offerings to help members navigate the current crisis, including:
- Loan Relief Programs: mortgage forbearance of up to six months and consumer loan extensions of up to three months
- Increased ATM limits to $1,000 and increased mobile deposit limits for many members
- Redeployed our staff remotely and across departments of the Credit Union in order to maintain a high level of service to members
Banking from home has become the new normal, so we encourage you to:
- Use our Online Banking or our Mobile Banking app to make transfers, deposit checks, pay bills, and more
- Locate deposit-accepting ATMs with our ATM and Branch Finder
- Call your local branch ahead of time to schedule an appointment
- Contact our Call Center at 800-232-8101 for assistance
- Utilize our PTMs and drive-through options where appropriate
Please continue to stay safe. We are all in this together.